MASP Public Meeting
In future, the board meetings of the Mansfield Area Strategic Partnership (MASP) will be open, public meetings - starting with its AGM on 25th September.
The 25th September meeting runs from 2pm-3pm in the Oakham room at the Civic Centre, Mansfield. It is followed by the board meeting - also open to the public - from 3pm to 5pm.
MASP is the local strategic partnership for the Mansfield district. Local Strategic Partnership's bring together a wide range of people and organisations in a single co-ordination framework, which:
- Identifies the key issues and priorities for the District
- Produces joint pans to tackle these key issues
- Works together to improve public services, renew deprived areas and develop strong communities
- Focuses on the need and aspirations of local people – including those who are traditionally excluded
- Encourages local involvement and decision making
To summarise, the LSP's role is to set the strategic aims for the area and see they are delivered.
For further information call MASP on 01623 439330 or e-mail email@example.com