Vacancies within Mansfield District Council
Please note CV's will not be accepted by way of application. Only completed Mansfield District Council application forms will be accepted and processed.
More information regarding qualification levels is available at the links below:-
- PERMANENT ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH OFFICER (HOUSING) (REF. 7664)
- £24,892 - £28,922 per annum, plus essential car user allowance
- More about 'PERMANENT ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH OFFICER (HOUSING) (REF. 7664)'
- CENTRAL CONTROLLER (REF. 7665)
- £12,018.80 - £12,863.35 per annum, 28 hours per week.
- More about 'CENTRAL CONTROLLER (REF. 7665)'
- BUILDING CONTROL OFFICER (REF. 7667)
- £24,892 - £28,922 per annum plus car allowance which is subject to review, and market supplement of £3150, to be reviewed after 12 months.
- More about 'BUILDING CONTROL OFFICER (REF. 7667) '